On this, the primary of two Bioclear webinars, the Bioclear Technique and it’s predictability with Class II restorations is reviewed, in addition to exploring extra complicated scientific instances together with worn posterior enamel.
It critiques the 5 Pillars of the Bioclear Technique, together with the significance of recent compressive cavity design, choice of the proper top of Evolve matrices, and strategies to permit predictable Class II contacts. It additionally contains dialogue of cuspal safety utilizing direct Bioclear Overlays, and rehabilitation of wear and tear instances utilizing the Bioclear Technique.
That is related to normal follow as many dentists report problem in predictably with the ability to obtain a Class II contact, and we see extra cracked and worn enamel in follow. The webinar will even evaluation the suitability of 3M™ Filtek™ Bulk Fill flowable Restorative and 3M™ Filtek™ One Bulk Fill Restorative for these restorations.
- Overview of the FivePillars of the Bioclear Technique.
- To have an understanding of recent cavity preparation for compressive restorations.
- To have an understanding of posterior Evolve Bioclear Matrix choice and strategies to predictably obtain good marginal adaption and Class II contacts.
- To have an understanding of heating and injection moulding of composite supplies with 3M Filtek One Bulk Fill Restorative composite supplies.
- To have an understanding of direct composite cuspal safety restorations for cracked and worn enamel.
This CPD course meets the factors for the GDC’s growth outcomes A
April 18rd at 08:00 pm CET, English language, United Kingdom
Register Now for the Webinar The Bioclear Technique – A Predictable Answer for Class II Restorations and A lot Extra…
Dr Claire Burgess
The publish The Bioclear Technique – A Predictable Answer for Class II Restorations and A lot Extra… appeared first on 3M Dental Weblog.